Monday, October 10, 2005

ATP!

the onslaught of cola visitors continued this weekend... on thursday, i was minding my own business, drinking a rolling rock at home (yum) and watching law & order (shocker). when all of a sudden, my cell phone rings, and an unknown cola-area number appears. the phone call went something like this:

me: hello?
caller: heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy suga!
me: aaron! where are you? how are you doing? aren't you in argentina?
caller: no, biotch, im in columbia, so come over and let's start drinking.

so, to fill some of you in: aaron is my friend, originally from south carolina, now living it up in buenos aires. he popped in town this weekend for a surprise visit, and i immediately went to his old abode (where friends of ours currently reside) and we rocked out until the early hours of the morning. i love aaron so very much, and it's weird not having him here in SC, now that i finally live down here. seeing him this weekend really meant the world to me. i can't wait for him to come back for good in january!







brink, aaron and annie, looking all purdy









blake, aaron and brink, chillin'











annie and jason being all cute and stuff













me, just being me

2 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I love it when people are silly and over the top in photo’s. It makes them so much more fun, especially when you look back at them later. Keep rocking out girl!

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone come on down to Buenos Aires!!! Especially Meg so the portenos can see that classic bootyliscious pose!

What a night :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home