Tuesday, September 27, 2005

cattiness = wonderful

so it's official: i have waaaaaay too much time on my hands these days. but when all you have to do with your day is work out, clean the apartment and the occasional freelance assignment, you have plenty of time for awesomeness like this:
http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/
seriously, it's cracking me up. i only wish that the link to tess smith's emmy outfit from last year weren't broken. from the looks of this year, however, it seems that woman needs her head examined. talk about leaving practically nothing to the imagination, girl. sheesh.

2 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, this is excellent. My favorite quote: "If you have to write it on your ass, it might not be true."

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Well that made me feel much better. Must check it out again next time I need a boost.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home